16.3.11

Tattoos

I never in a million years thought I would ever get a tattoo, but recently I have seen a few that have really caught my eye. It started with a girl at work who had 'I just want to be wonderful' (She said it was a Marilyn Monroe quote) on her inner arm. I think the reason I like them is because they are in places that are easily hidden, but you would still flash a cheeky glimpse of them from time to time.

I don't know if I ever actually would take the plunge and go through with having one though. For a start my mum and dad would most definitely not be fans!

Here are 2 of my faves.





2nd pic is from weheartit.com, 1st pic is on my comp but can't remember where it's originally from

4 comments:

  1. i love tattoos i have 8 and want more! they dont hurt, promise

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I'll take your word for it :) Maybe one day I will man up and do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first one too! I saw it on a blog recently but cant remember which one..

    Id say get one! i'm in love with my ones and am totally itching to get more.

    also my jumper is from American Apparel :)

    Nicola Claire

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I think I might have to invest, it's lush. xx

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS