6.3.14

Nail Polish Wishlist


It's no secret that I am borderline obsessed with nail polish. I change my nails at least 3 times a week and have overflowing Muji drawers full of the stuff. But, of course, there's always room for more. These are the shades I'm currently lusting after:


Nail Polish Wishlist


1. Highlight of My Summer by China Glaze. This is a lush neon-y spring green-the picture above does not do it justice. This swatch paints a much better picture (lolz): 

Photo found on Google

2. Godiva by Zoya (Pixiedust collection). This is the prettiest, sparkliest nude. It's just so pretty!

3. Do You Lilac It? by OPI. I love this colour as it's the perfect punchy lilac-  not too wishy washy but not too much of a deep purple. 

4. Heart LA by American Apparel is basically a bottle full of hearts- how fun. I think this would look beaut over a mid-pink colour.

5. Strawberry Creme by I Heart NP (Etsy). I have never tried a polish by an independent seller (shame on me) and I've also never tried a jelly polish, so this is a winner.

6. Blue Glint by Models Own (Hyper Gel Collection). My love for Models Own has been well documented on this blog, and I'm yet to try any of the Hyper Gels. I'm a sucker for a blue polish but don't have anything quite like this colour.

7. Penny Talk by Essie. This is such a lovely rose gold hue and I definitely don't have anything like this in my collection.

8. Black Pearl by Chanel is a gorge black/silver combo that would look amazing glinting in the sun. 

Also when putting together this wishlist, I realised that I need the following nail art kits:


Henry Holland for Elegant Touch Jewel Thief. Jewels on your nails! How gloriously tacky.

                                                            
                                                                Ciate Flower Manicure. Beautiful.

Lastly, there is one nail polish missing from my wishlist, and that is Essie Starry Starry Night, which has been discontinued (tiny violins). I found a swatch of this on Pinterest and have been in love ever since:


It was last seen on eBay selling for £77.97?!?!!?!?!? Now that is dedication to the nail varnish cause! 

What is on your nail polish wishlist?

Faye x







No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS