9.3.14

New Purchases!


I'm so excited for Spring! Today was the first day that felt spring-like in London, I took a stroll through Holland Park and it was just delightful. I'm deffo ditching the tights next week, which is ironic as I have just bought three packs from New Look.

Here are some of my most recent purchases. I finally spent the Mango voucher I've been banging on about and bought this 'Adventure' jumper, pinstripe wool trousers and the ripped denim skirt. I also bought a striped jumper which is in the wash. Here is the jumper in full:


Love the mountain image!

The pink dress is by Cameo Rose which is one of the brands stocked in New Look. I bought it as a potential outfit for a party but ended up not wearing it.


I love how simple it is and also love the colour, however it has buttons all the way down the back to fasten it and they constantly come undone. So I'm not sure whether to take it back as it is super annoying and potentially really embarrassing. Maybe it can be fixed somehow? 

I bought the floral Ted Baker make up bag about a month ago as I had some of my discount remaining, I love the pretty floral print. 


Florals...for spring? Groundbreaking.

I picked up these two bracelets from H&M in Bristol for a mere £1! 


When in Brizzle I also picked up these sandals from a charity shop. I know some people will think it's a bit gross to pick up second hand shoes, especially sandals, and believe me I hear ya! I was in two minds but they've hardly been worn and I've given them a good rub over with some disenfectant. 


I also picked up these three magazines, I've included them as they make me excited for Spring/Summer and I do love a free magazine!

That concludes my recent haul, I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend. 

Faye x





No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS