2.3.14

OOTN- Monochrome




Coat New Look
Top Topshop
Shorts Topshop
Clutch &OtherStories
Shoes Forever 21



Rings H&M and Wildfox (guess which is which?!?). Sorry about the horribly chipped nail varnish.

I wore this out for an impromptu night out in Bristol last night, which culminated in my friend's mum picking us up and going to the Mcdonald's drive thru at 2:30am. I felt about 19 again. This top is a recent purchase, I love the palm print but enjoy that it's a metallic monochrome rather than summery mint green or pink. I also wore these new Forever 21 sandals which are so comfy due to the chunky heel, and will be a winner during the day as well. 

This weekend I also went to Kent to visit my friend Vikki as it was her engagement party so I was on bridesmaid duty and helped her with the food, decorating etc. 


 I wore this Topshop dress, sadly there was no time to take a full length photo as we were a bit pushed for time. I got ready in about 40 minutes including showering, washing and drying my hair and applying lashes. I was pretty proud of myself! As you can tell I'm a fan of this bag and lip colour (which is Mulberry by Sleek FYI). I can't even remember the last time I went out for two nights in a row, so needless to say I had a great weekend but am going to spend the next week getting lots of sleep!

Faye x







2 comments:

  1. I can't even remember the last time I went out! Period! I'm getting old! ha ha. I really like this outfit I love the shoes and the shorts and I like how you've accessorised it with some cool rings and interesting shades of nail polish. The great thing about this is outfit is that it makes your legs the centre of attention and let those fab pins do the talking, while keep the top half more reserved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha trust me, I NEVER go out two nights in a row anymore, so this is not a regular occurence!

      Thanks for your nice comments :) x

      Delete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS