21.4.14

Holiday Packing Part 1-Clothes and Accessories



I'm going to Dubai tomorrow- woo hoo! I've really planned what I'm packing down to each day/night so I know pretty much which outfits I'll be wearing and when. I'm only going for 4 nights so I've packed fairly light. This is not EVERYTHING I'm packing but most. Yay holidays! 

These are the clothes/accessories I'm packing and the make up will follow in Wednesday's post. 




1.Green bikini- H&M 
2.White t-shirt Costco (via my dad!)
3.Black cami ASOS
4. White sandals Primark (via a charity shop)
5. Shorts Internacionale
6. Pencil Skirt Ted Baker
7. Midi dress Topshop
8. Mules New Look
9. Leopard Bikini Topshop
10. Sandals Primark


11. Cream Dress Ted Baker (Sample sale)
12. Red Dress Zara 


1. Holographic Bag &OtherStories
2. Watch New Look
3. Sunglasses Topshop
4. Necklace Primark
5. Bracelet Marc Jacobs
6. Ring YSL
7. Rings H&M/New Look
8. Bag New Look
9. Hoops Primark
10. Earrings Miss Selfridge 
11. Rings H&M
12. Name Necklace gift

Faye x











3 comments:

  1. Eeep, have the best time ever! That leopard bikini is amazing. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll :) I hope so too! I'm a sucker for anything with a big cat on.

      Faye x

      Delete
  2. Hence, web based shopping destinations have been growing every so often.Kinderkleding online

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS