23.4.14

Holiday Packing Part 2-Make-up

As discussed on Monday, here's the make up I've packed. This is also a sort of  'make up essentials' post as these are the things I reach for on a weekly basis. Basically my faves.



1. Lip Balm Burt's Bees. Such an essential. I only use lip balms with no mineral oil in, as otherwise they just coat your lips with a layer  and don't actually moisturise. This one has lots of natural ingredients and tastes like peppermint.

2. False eyelashes MAC. I think they're number 32 (I broke their original holder). Love these as they're so natural. I'm not a fan of massive thick fake lashes so these are perfect.

3. Fix Plus MAC. I'm hoping this will keep my make up from sliding all over my face in Dubai!

4. Highlighter/Radiance Balm No. 7. I got this when I went to the Boots 'Feels Like New' event, it was in the goody bag. You're supposed to put it under make up but I like to use it as a highlighter.

5. Foundation Clinique (I've written a whole post on how much I love this here)

6. Concealer Collection. The blogger/YouTube fave- in my opinion this lives up to the hype. So good for concealing dark circles.

7. Liquid Eyeliner Rimmel. I've used this for years and still love it.

8. Eyelash curlers No. 7 (I think). I never put my mascara on without curling my lashes first. On a night out I put the curler under a hairdryer first for even bigger lashes.

9. Foundation MAC. This foundation is more of a going out foundation for me, I like to mix it with my Clinique foundation to make the perfect shade.

10. Eyebrow pencil Rimmel. This does the job and it's under £4.

11. Primer Barbara Daly at Tesco. I only use this on a night out but it gives a smooth base.

12. Eyeshadow palette YSL. Has 4 shades for day and night. Perfect for a smokey or neutral eye.

13. Lipstick Sleek 'Papaya Punch'. Such a punchy bright shade for the sunshine.

14. Lipstick MAC 'Russian Red'. A mid to dark-ish red that stays on for aaageess.

15. Blush 'Rockateur' by Benefit. Pretty golden/pink coloured blush.

16. Mascara No. 7 'Lovely Lashes'. As a standard mascara this didn't work for me at all, but I use it for my bottom lashes and it gives length but doesn't smudge.

17. Mascara Benefit 'They're Real'. The bessst.

18 & 19. Nail Polish Models Own Hed Kandi range in 'Beach Party' and 'Hedonist'. Perfect for summer on fingers or toes.

20. Bronzer Sleek 'Peach Shimmer' Face and Body Highlighter. I use this as a bronzer, it works well on my pale-ish yellow-ish skin.

21. Eyeliner 17. I rarely wear eyeliner in my water line, but this one is cheap, very black and stays on well. Bargain.

Swatches


1. Sleek Papaya Punch 2. MAC Russian Red 3.Benefit Rockateur 4, 5, 6 & 7. YSL Classy palette shades

Faye x

1 comment:

  1. I too love Burt's Bees and the Collection concealer!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS