13.4.14

Lately...#2

I know a lot of these photos are grainy and horrible quality. It pains me as well as you. But I wanted to post some of my latest outfits etc. as I just can't always photograph them like a proper OOTD. This does upset me #pray4faye. My work should have a dedicated OOTD area where it's totally normal to ask someone to take a photo of your outfit whilst striking a series of poses. Maybe I'll start a petition.


Topshop skirt, Forever 21 shoes, Vintage bag, Internacionale jacket


MAC Russian Red lipstick


Next coat, Boyfriend's old shirt, New Look shoes


White with glitter tips


Internacionale blazer




Ted Baker jumper, Mango trousers, Bershka heels


Vintage kimono, Ted Baker playsuit, Cheap Monday boots


L.A Colours 'Wisteria' and No. 7 'So Simple' 



Topshop dress, Cheap Monday boots 


Dying my shoes 


Ted Baker cape, Topshop vest, New Look mules


Mango jumper, H&M jeans, Topshop trainers



Faye x

















4 comments:

  1. Loving the white nails with glitter tips :)

    ems-22.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeep! I absolutely love your style. The first two outfits are amazing. <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dying for a pair of those Mango trousers now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails always looks perfect! I love the second look. X

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS