26.6.14

Inspiration #4 Ancient Greek Sandals

I have developed a strong lust for Ancient Greek Sandals. They look so clean and simple and I especially love the ones with the wings at the back, what a dream. I don't know why but I am drawn to things with wings on, I have a cream Topshop vest with black wings stitched onto the back which is oooooold but I still love it to this day.

 Sadly I cannot afford a pair so for now I will just look at these like the emoticon with hearts in its eyes.



I love that most styles you can get in a rainbow of different styles. You can even get some monogrammed! How cute? 




The above high leg sandals are part of a collaboration with Marios Schwab. Love the fringing. 


Are you a fan?

Faye x





No comments:

Post a Comment

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS