29.6.14

OOTD: Company Rising Stars Event









Top Ted Baker
Dungarees Internacionale (Similar here)
Bag Mistella
Shoes New Look

Last week I went to the Company Rising Stars event. I have now fallen in love with Laurel who was one of the ladies who performed, her voice is so lovely! I would describe her as a mix between Lana Del Rey and Ellie Goulding- listen to the song To The Hills and you will see what I mean. 

I love these dungarees because they're easy to chuck on but make a bit of a statement. This Ted Baker top jazzes them up (mum phrase alert!) a bit, and it has a collar so I was pretty much sold on sight. 



I had my hair did in a cute french plait which I have always wanted to try, I think it made me look a bit bald but I think that was because I just wasn't used to it! 

Faye x


1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to check Laurel out, she sounds right up my street! These dungarees are so cute. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS