23.6.14

OOTD: A Cute Co-ord







Jacket and Shorts Primark
Top Internacionale
Sandals Primark

I wore this outfit to my friend's baby shower which was a super cute day. She's having a girl next month and I can't wait to meet her! I'm loving this co-ord which I've had for ages but have been cracking out more and more recently, it's a lovely smart but not too dressy option. 

Also some big news in my life- I'm moving to Dubai eek! It's exciting but I've got so much to do beforehand so I feel a bit overwhelmed at the moment. Making lists is my new best friend. If anyone knows of any good Dubai fashion blogs I need to know about please pop them below. 

Faye x

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute co-ord, it doesn't look like Primark! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg that's so cute! Love the nails too x

    www.lizwills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your suit :D

    // www.fashionbysterup.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely print!xo
    Anastasia
    http://natbeesfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS