18.6.14

OOTD: Denim and Sequins



Shirt Vintage 
Skirt Ted Baker 
Sandals Primark 

I threw this on to visit a possible wedding venue near Bristol on Monday evening. Exciting! I also visited another yesterday and have two more this morning. It's all very fun, and also really nice to spend time with my mum and sister. I'm not really loving the shoe choice here but I had limited options due to what was in my suitcase, so they had to do. I do like the wash of the denim with the sequinned skirt though, a nice high low mix. This skirt is really fun because you can change the direction of the sequins and create patterns and such:


See, fun!


Isn't this a beaut field full of daisies? 


The lady who was showing us round said we could go off and have a look at the grounds- I don't think she meant take OOTD photos but how could I resist such a background! 

Faye x


1 comment:

  1. The last snap is so pretty, I love how you styled the skirt with the denim shirt - it works really well! :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS