27.8.14

New In: Gold Jewellery

Recently I have purchased these two foxy little numbers:


This necklace was about 6 pounds (for some inexplicable reason my pound key is displaying a hashtag) in the sale at The Dubai Mall. I've had my beady eye on this for ages- it has been adorning my Pinterest board for about 4 months, so I was chuffed to find this reduced by so much. It is crying out to be worn with a crisp white collar! Side note: My boyfriend says this is Rose Gold. He's totally colour blind right? 



I picked up these earrings in H&M when I was still in London. I'm getting more and more into earrings and especially hoops. They are a bit gaudy but that's how I like an earring. My boyfriend said I looked like a 'hoochie mama', which I'm gonna take as a compliment. Ha. Here is a pic of me wearing them whilst enjoying a refreshing green juice.


In other news, I have been having blog-related stress recently. I don't have a DSLR camera, I can't afford to buy a new outfit every week (seriously how do so many bloggers constantly have new things?) and my blog layout is pretty basic. But I really do enjoy blogging. It's fun, I love writing and fashion and I love having a visual diary of things I've done. So I have decided not to worry too much about it. Yes I wish I did have the things listed above but they will come in time, so I will be patient and carry on blogging because I like it. Emotional outpouring over. TTFN. 

Faye x









4 comments:

  1. That Zara necklace is lovely! You shouldn't stress at all, like you said you should do blogging it because you enjoy it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I know I totally agree it's just hard not to get the dreaded blogger envy haha x

      Delete
  2. The Zara necklace is so so pretty! x
    Emma | Everything Beauty
    x

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS