24.8.14

OOTD: Welcome to The Jungle





Dress Ted Baker 
Shoes Forever 21
Sunglasses Primark


So, it's really hard to blog when your internet is so slow it's pretty much non-existent 75% of the time. 

Anyway, I wore this dress on the way back from a trip to the Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa in Abu Dhabi. The hotel was pure luxury and the food was amazing- It was the best breakfast I've ever had. Made-to-order pancakes/french toast (I chose the former and smothered them in chocolate sauce and chocolate and toffee curls), a selection of freshly squeezed juices and an extensive bakery selection including cronuts. They taste like a deep fried croissant FYI, which in my book is bloody delicious. 


The breakfast of dreams- so light and fluffy.



Honey from an ACTUAL honeycomb! 

The infinity pool looked out over the Eastern Mangroves (hence the name of the hotel). I didn't know this but apparently they are like inlets of water you get in a jungle/swamp. 


It's been a weird few weeks, what with no job I've just been in a cycle of job-applying, sun-bathing and binge-watching Netflix/BBC iPlayer. I've finished Breaking Bad (last person in the world I know) and am now contemplating beginning Orange is The New Black whilst I finish catching up with Don't Tell the Bride and The Great British Bake-Off. I really miss Geordie Shore. Anyone know where I can watch it? 

I've also become ridiculously obsessed with an iPhone game called Covet Fashion, you basically dress a model for various different 'events', rate other players' efforts and if you score highly enough you win a particular item of clothing/footwear etc. It's bloody addictive, to the point where I actually bought some 'diamonds' (used to buy currency) with actual real-life money because I needed some particular boots. My boyfriend was not impressed. 

Hope everyone has a lovely bank holiday weekend over in sunny/rainy/hurricane-y England. 

Faye x







2 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful! <3

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks incredible on you!

    Charlotte x
    www.styleaked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS